Centralised Management Tools for local government and community groups
There are thousands of community and local government-led groups and programmes across the country. These programmes and organisations are bound by a duty of care and health and safety obligations for wellbeing of the participants (many of whom are children), the leaders and the general public.
OnSide is a centralised management tool specifically developed for local government and community groups. It improves your administration processes, from the scheduling of staff rotas and timesheet processing to attendee management and reporting, provides full visibility of who is managing different groups, and enhances the accuracy of your data and reporting. It also ensures you can demonstrate good governance with regards to duty of care and health and safety obligations for your staff and the young people as well detailed reporting of outcomes.
OnSide can be accessed from any internet enabled device from any location via any smartphone. The information exchange between the mobile devices and the central system is in real-time ensuring important alerts regarding any incident are transmitted instantaneously.
- Central management of resources to simplify scheduling and time allocation
- Facilitates mobile working with each activity time stamped and geo-tagged
- Bespoke checklists and work sheets for all inspection or reporting tasks
- Tracks employee training requirements
- Provides proof of service
- Integrated HR tools
- Paperless proof of ID and validity for certificates and qualifications
- In-app approvals
- Auditable notification process
- Automated timesheet process for simplified payroll processing
- GDPR Compliant
- API integration with legacy applications
- ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials certified